Thursday, October 26, 2006

Charles Michel’s Voice Over "Fun"damentals.

My voice-over coach and friend, Charles Michel is giving a 3 hour workshop on Saturday, 4 November at PPI Recording in Manhattan. The price: a 25th anniversary special of $25. My jaw dropped when I saw that number. Charles is on the west coast these days more than he’s on the east coast, so if you’re in the area I highly recommend you reserve a place at this event no matter what your level as a voice talent. Charles is a terrific coach with a wonderful sense of humor. I got so much out of my work with him at a time when I really needed support.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary Terzza's Voice-Over Blog UK said...

$25, now that IS a bargain. Here in the UK, that works out at about £12.50 - won't even get you a pair of headphones!

I'll point US visitors to my UK voiceover training site in your direction.


Good luck in '07

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home